*Parts subject to wear and tear such as seals and rubbers are not covered by warranty
*If flushing cleaners or chemical additives are used in the cistern, all warranties will bevoid.
We will rectify free of charge for parts within these periods, any fault due to a defect in materials appearing withinthe applicable warranty period subject to the conditions set out below.
Claims for BelBagno products which were installed and used according to installation instructions and by alicensed plumber (electrician for LED mirrors and cabinets) only are accepted.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ PRIOR TO INSTALLATION. Prior to installation it is important to unpackage &inspect your products to ensure no damage has occurred in transit and that the product IS CORRECT. If damagehas occurred, or a visible defect exists, do not proceed with installation.
Contact distributor that you purchased this product from with any enquiries regarding the condition of the productor any defects PRIOR to installation.
NO claims for damages / defects will be recognized after installation.
Regardless of any warranty service within the warranty period, the warranty shall expire at the end of the timeframe set out above from original date of purchase.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
For all warranty queries customers are to contact the branch where the product was purchased.These details can be found on your purchase invoice.
1. In all cases customers must provide an original purchase receipt (copy will not be accepted) asa PROOF OF PURCHASE, and installer’s details including ‘license’ number and confirmation of the waterpressure if the warranty claim is in relation to the cistern internals. Without this information we will be unableto process the warranty claim.
2. Provide details of the model, finish and nature of the problem to enable the identification and rectificationof any fault.
3. Provide detailed photos of the defect.
4. We will then assess your claim to determine the nature of the issue, and whether you are entitled toa replacement under the warranty.
Submit the warranty form on our website.
Please do not bring the item back to us as we will not replace it without the warranty claim.
You will be required to leave the product in place until we contact you with further instructions or details as thewarranty is void if the item is uninstalled without manufacturer’s permission. We will get back to you within3 business days to solve your matter.
Claims for damage made a week after receiving the items will not be accepted.Claims made for charges other than the item will not be accepted, including plumbing charges and postage fee.
(FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE SEE THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS)
THE FOLLOWING IS NOT COVERED BY OUR WARRANTY:
Improper functioning of product due to incorrect installation.
Damage due to incorrect installation.
Damage due to accident.
Damage due to secondary transit or handling
Improper care and cleaning.
Alterations to original product
Inappropriate use and/or abuse of item/vandalism.
Failure to use or maintain items in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
Installations in public areas or high use areas.
Damage from third party equipment.
If the product is not installed by a licensed plumber all warranties are void.
- Toilet pans shall not be installed on a sand and cement mix in which case the warranty will be void
- Furniture surfaces are for use in normal bathroom conditions including adequate ventilation, removal of excessive
surface water and proper sealing of any cracks in order to prevent water penetration.
- Waste is not to be over tightened to avoid stress on basin or top (recommendation for waste to be HAND tight only,
- Acrylic baths and shower tray products need to be inspected by the purchaser for scratches and/or cracks prior to
installation, no warranty is offered post installation.
- Doors and drawers have to be adjusted if required as there may have been some movement during transportation
- BelBagno Design vanity cabinets, shaving cabinets and side cabinets are manufactured from Moisture Resistant
materials but are not waterproof. Care must be taken to dry spillages or leakage of water that may gain access to
cabinetry. Accurate sealing of the cabinet and kickboard (where applicable) is vital for proper maintenance of the
product and ensuring longevity.
- Under no circumstances should vanities and/or tops be tiled into the wall. BelBagno vanities and basin/tops must
be fitted to finished/completed wall coverings. The BelBagno Warranty does not cover any vanity and/or top and/or
basin that has been tiled ‘into’ a wall i.e., fitting or fixing a vanity to a wall and tiling around it, and/or tiling down
and/or around the vanity and top/basin.
- BelBagno Design mirrors/ mirrored cabinets.
– It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the product is installed
and maintained appropriately. Care should be taken to avoid contacting mirror edges with any liquid.
MIRRORED LED SHAVING CABINETS: RECOMMENDED MINIMUM DISTANCE TO THE WALL FROM
SENSOR SHOULD BE 30 CM.
Maximum working pressure is 500kpa (as Australian Standards). Water pressure over this or poor water quality will
void the warranty. Please Note: 95% of warranty claims associated with cistern internals are due to high water pressure
and/or poor water quality; or incorrect adjustment of inlet and/or outlet value or not checking for water tightness of
inlet/outlet value at installation.
Seat covers are not designed for standing on. The seat may become loose with time and through use – this is normal
and needs simple ongoing maintenance and will not be considered a warranty issue.
This warranty is for normal domestic and commercial use only and excludes any defect or injury caused by or resulting
from misuse, abuse or neglect, accidental damage, improper installation or other alterations or modifications which
affect the reliability or performance of the unit not attributable to faulty manufacture. This warranty does not cover
defects or injury caused by or resulting from poor installation or installation outside of National or Regional government